In previous posts I've mentioned how super fun Etsy Treasuries are. Here is another random and humorous one from a fellow Etsian that included my King Kong Face earring dangles. It was such a nice suprise to find today. Click the link below to check it out. Enjoy!
When you look around and really pay attention to the details, you can be inspired. Here are a few recent things that have inspired me in the last week:
- a neglected bicycle on a curb
- a pile of colorful ties my husband left on the bed
- my magnolia tree in the front yard with blossoms
- the 'cut in the hill' on the highway at dusk (total view of Cincinnati)
- a cute stray cat perched on my porch stoop
- my nieces screaming down the waterslide at The Beach Waterpark
- the smell of rain and rolling thunder in the distance
- my baking station with little tidbits of promise
- watching my husband paint
- someone telling me I'm smart
- a little snail that lives on a tomato plant in the backyard
So, these small things make the merry go round and round. I try desperately to live in the moment. To take notice of little things and the beauty that Mother Nature and Human Nature has to offer. Otherwise I would be consumed with ugly things that have to happen in life.