7/28/11

T R E A S U R I E S

I've recently been introduced to the wonderful world of Etsy Treasuries.  Let me just take a moment.  **sigh**

What is an Etsy Treasury?  Well, Etsy is the greatest site on the planet (one of them) and it brings artisans, crafty and creative types together to buy and sell their little pieces of heaven.  I can't get enough of handmade anything.  It's special.  It's unique.  It's thoughtful.  All things wonderful.  I've always crafted as a small hobby from the time I was a youngun, but when I caught wind of the Handmade Movement I jumped on like you would to a beautiful kite that was let out in a wind storm.  Woo Weeee!

It's fun to wander around the site and time can surely get away from you.  "Heh?  It's 5:30?  Crap, I need to make dinner!"

Back to the treasuries...it's a place for inspiration...a neverending combination of 16 hand picked products by a neverending supply of creative people!  It's awesome.  I could go on and on, but the reason for the post was to brag that my little shiny disco earrings were listed in one recently.  Right on!





   "Dan-cin'...dan-cin'...Dan-cin!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments Rule.